All things being equal, would your business rather pay more or less for electricity and natural gas?
I’ll make the assumption you said less.
Would it surprise you to find out most people pay more – more than they have to?
In fact in most cases we find that 72% of businesses are being OVERCHARGED but don’t even know it.
So how would you find the best price for your business?
How much time would it take to –
- Listen to the sales pitch from multiple sales people
- Read through the stack of marketing materials and verify their claims
- Answer the multiple follow up calls that inevitably come from sales people trying to meet
this month’s sales quota
- Scour the fine print of all those contracts making sure there’s no hidden pass through
charges buried on page 5 of a contract.
- How much time would it take to Make sure that whatever you’re comparing is truly an apple-
- Would you limit your search to just 3 potential energy providers?
- Would you spend the time and effort to investigate 4 energy providers or would it be 5 (Our proprietary system has over 70 competing Energy Suppliers all meeting the high standards and licensed to do business by the Public Utility Commission in the states that have deregulated electricity and natural gas )
- If you limit your search to just a few energy suppliers – How would you know that you truly had the best price available?
BidPoint has developed a system that gets the top-tier energy providers competing for your business. This system will reveal the best price available – How much would you pay to have access to a system that finds best pricing?
- Well you can put the checkbook away – we won’t ask you for your credit card either – you won’t pay Bidpoint to find best pricing. You’ll have full access to our system through a personal one on one connection with one of our agents. BidPoint will find your best price, present the findings to you, and if it’s advantageous to switch, BidPoint will arrange all the paperwork for you to take advantage of lower energy costs. Only then does BidPoint get paid and like a buyer’s agent in a real-estate transaction, BidPoint gets paid by the seller – the energy supplier – no additional charges – just like a real estate transaction commissions are included in the price quoted.
Almost sounds too good to be true – that’s what we thought too. And we love it. Not only will we do this the first time. But we will manage the process over and over again – Don’t slip into higher rates because you failed to renew energy agreements in time. 90 days before your contract expires we’ll start the process all over again. Insuring you always stay in best pricing year after year – on and on – never pay more than you have to.
With a no risk – opportunity to discover best pricing – is there any reason you wouldn’t want to take action now?
All things being equal, would you rather pay more or less for electricity and natural gas? Would you like BidPoint to check and make sure you’re not being overcharged? Interested in a FREE analysis? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our services >> http://bidpointservices.com