Could you imagine earning a great supplemental income just for referring a free service to businesses in your community that saved them money on something they HAVE to have?
Hundreds of people from all walks of life all over America are cashing in BIG TIME already and you could be next.
As you may or may not be aware electric and gas energy in many states is being deregulated now. This allows alternative suppliers in energy to sell power to commercial customers in your state as well as in others states that have already been deregulated.
You see, most businesses are being dramatically overcharged and don’t even know it!
As a BidPoint agent we give you the opportunity to help and we pay you handsomely for it.
Here’s how it works…
Most of our agents are just using this 38 word, “8 Second” script to get a copy of the bills from a business… “I don’t know if I could help you or not, but if you’ll give me a copy of last months utility bills, I know a company that will analyze them for free to see if you’re being overcharged.”
Once you have the information gathered from the business, you then login to your BidPoint back office and submit the information to our partner company, Avion Energy. They then use their patent pending bidding portal process to quickly get suppliers to bid against each other to search for better pricing for the business.
If the business chooses one of the better pricing options, YOU GET PAID!
One of the great things about our process is that the business owner gets a real, non-biased, pricing quote since we work for the business, not the supplier and we pay you on the usage not the price.
Below you can see real examples of people, just like you, who are supplementing their incomes with our business model:
- Mike a salesman from IL offered our services to his local Park District, they had a price of $.0841per KWh Avion found a price of $.064018 that’s a 23% savings
- Jerry an IT employee talked to a restaurant he frequents, his Restaurant had a price of $.156 per KWh Avion found a price of $.1073 that’s a 31% savings
- Jim a landscape architect talked to his Church. They had a price of $.7990 per therm Avion found a price of $.6465 Jim was proud to save his church 19%
- Tom talked to his local Subway restaurant, they had a price of $ .07984 per KWh Avion found a price of $.0509 that’s a 36% savings
- We helped Lincoln Mold & Die with an offer to find best pricing. They were paying $.1100 per KWh – We negotiated a price of $.09609 resulting in a 13% Savings. Based on their historical consumption that should produce a savings of $19,563
- Central Park Restaurant had a price of $.0823per KWh Avion found a price of $.06410 that’s a 23% savings
- Nancy a business owner talked to her local Edible Arrangements they had a price of $ .09881 per KWh Avion found a price of $.08249 that’s a 17% savings
- Kelvin offered Avion’s service to his Church. They had a price of $ .1047per KWh Avion found a price of $.06852 that’s a 35% savings
- Martin a sales person approached a local Condo Association they had a price of $ 1.139 per therm. Avion found a price of $.5586 that’s a 51% savings
- Jeff a sales guy called on an Auto Body shop, they had a price of $ .0836per KWh Avion found a price of $.064084 that’s a 22% savings
- Mary a stay at home mom talked to the local Car Wash had a price of $ .119 per KWh Avion found a price of $.0849 that’s a 29% savings
- Omeed a fast food restaurant employee approach a local convenience store, they had a price of $ .1060 per KWh Avion found a price of $.0997 that’s a 6% savings
- Bob a construction contractor, approached a resort he was working on, they had a price of $ .12121 per KWh Avion found a price of $.08141 that’s a 33% savings
- Marcus a factory worker talked to a Café he visited regularly. They had a price of $.098 per KWh Avion found a price of $.069 that’s a 30% savings
- Dennis a school teacher, talked to his local City Government they had 36 accounts with average price of $.1250 Avion Energy negotiated a price of $.09305 providing a savings of 26% Based on Historic consumption that should produce an approximate savings of $58,000
- Tim a restaurant owner talked to his supply company, they were paying $.1050 per KWh Avion negotiated a price of $.08533 saving the supply company 19%. Avion also negotiated contract details to provide favorable swing tolerance to accommodate PJP’s move to a new facility later that year.
If you would like to learn more about becoming a BidPoint agent, watch the videos below.